New England Electropolishing has delivered high-quality electropolishing services since 1985. Customers rely on NEE for precise and consistent finishing, from one part to 100,000.
Our team offers unrivaled expertise in the electropolishing of medical devices and parts, tailoring our precision processes to meet the unique needs of medical, dental and pharmaceutical customers. With a specialization in stainless steel electropolishing, NEE can finish small components, tools, tubes and more. Our electropolishing services are certified to ISO 13485:2016 and 9001:2015 quality standards, and our team will:
- Work to exceed your expectations for service and quality.
- Meet your deadline, even if it’s “yesterday.”
- Provide high-quality, precision electropolishing of medical devices and parts, with controlled tolerances up to 0.0001-inches.
- Electropolish medical components from micro sizes to large vessels.
- Customize packaging and shipping options, ensuring your electropolished medical device arrives ready to use in your application.
New England Electropolishing applies our more than three decades of electropolishing expertise to every order. Our team understands that electropolishing of medical devices delivers quality, cleanliness, finish consistency and sharpness that other finishing processes cannot, and we collaborate with medical companies to ensure our electropolishing services match your needs.
With quality certified processes we meet even the most specific tolerance, deburring, aesthetic, surface finish reading and corrosion resistance requirements, with a “can-do” approach that delivers the highest quality electropolishing of medical devices and parts, including:
- Surgical devices
- Medical devices and sub-assembly components
- Dental equipment
- Drug dispensing device components
- Medical and pharmaceutical equipment
Let us help with your project!
Find out how New England Electropolishing can help you with your medical electropolishing needs, by providing expert analysis, a quote or even a free sample.
Electropolishing of Medical Devices with ElectroMatteTM
Only New England Electropolishing offers our unique, proprietary ElectroMatte process. With ElectroMatte, customers can achieve the same high-quality, precise finishing that standard electropolishing of medical devices delivers, with a less shiny finish. This process can be ideal for medical applications where device glare and reflection cause difficulties. Find out more about our ElectroMatte electropolishing of medical devices.